Saturday, November 19, 2011

Light It Up for $15! (Cheap General Purpose Light)


Lights, Camera, Action! Check the Description! ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ richardstep.com Well, I promised to do a quick how to instructional video on this DIY Studio Lighting-style light stand way back in the "Pretty Lights" video... so this is me delivering as stated! This Light Stand, that I used for a "key light" in the traditional 3-point lighting setup, cost me around to complete. This total was achieved as I had the following items already tucked away in the garage: - Cheapo lighting fixture that came with the house - Several 2" #8 screws, and 4 [ea] 1-1/4" #8 screws - 6 [ea] Maxwell House Coffee Cans... okay so I bought these... but I sure as heck-fire didn't buy them to make a light hehehe - A bunch of scrap pine-wood 1x10's, 2x4's, and 2x8's All of the cuts and drilling in this video can be done with a powered jigsaw (or manual saw) and a standard powered drill. I recommend a table saw and drill press, but do what you can with what you have. So the I spend was on the following items: - 1 [ea], Outlet Box () - 1 [ea], 2-pole Switch () - 1 [ea], 3-prong Power Cord () - 1 [ea], Outlet Faceplate () - 6 [ea] Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (I used 2700k color temp, but I HIGHLY recommend something closer to natural lighting @ 6500k - though they are MUCH more expensive) () And there you have it! A pretty dog-gone cheap light for your video / picture-taking studio or even just plain-old lighting up a room or shop. Hope you liked it and ...

Discount City Select Jogger Discounted Boudreaux And Thibodaux Total Gym 1000 Get It Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links